What's a girl to do when the challenge calls for cupcakes and she has not one cupcake stamp?? Well, go shopping, of course! So off I went and picked up this Clear Stamps set and thought I'd whip this out this morning.
OH, NOOOOOOO...that's where I went wrong...thinking! I sat down and made four separate cards...ALL which ended up either half finished because I did not like the direction I was headed or in the trash because I really did not like the direction I was headed. Have you had one of those days?? My mo-jo was mo-blahhh!! Well, I was about to throw the towel in and just say it ain't happening this week. But then I saw a pattern I had printed off a few weeks ago for a gift card holder....hummmm, this might be just the small project I needed! And, yes I am happy with the results. I am going to send this to my niece, Hannah, for her birthday with a gift card inside.
So, here is my entry for Libby's From Courtney's Closet Challenge...and I was (am) challenged! Enjoy!
I stamped and embossed the sentiment and cupcakes. I stamped and embossed a second set of "tops". Then colored them in and attached with pop dots. Covered the "tops" with crystal lacquer and striped the "cups" with glitter glue. The bottom folds up into the inside and is secured with brads. There is a tiny square of Velcro to hold as a closure.
Want another challenge...Click Here and check out my second
Lilacs and Lupines Random Act of Kindness Challenge!!
All are welcome and tell your friends!

stuff:
Joann's open card stock
crystal lacquer
Clear Stamps Birthday Cupcake Set
You have read this article cards /
challenges /
pictures
with the title From Courtney's Closet Challenge.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/from-courtney-closet-challenge.html. Thanks!
No comment for "From Courtney's Closet Challenge..."
Post a Comment