Oh, my, Fluffles surely has gotten himself into a predicament! This would be me! I really don't enjoy decorating the Christmas tree!! If we put up a big tree, we usually invite friends. One year we had a 20' tree. We decided to have an open house and everyone brought a handmade ornament. I cooked a ham on the woodstove and served finger foods. My DH set up two huge ladders on either side of the tree and set out the boxes of decorations. We had a Santa tree topper, but the tree was so high that you couldn't see what it was. We ended up leaning the tree over to our loft area and I simply tied on a red bow! That turned out to be one of our best Christmas memories!
Anyhoo, onto the card!
The stamp is, of course, Stampendous~Fluffles/Tree. I used my cropadile to punch out circles for the ornaments and watercolored Fluffles. The cs is riding hood red (SU) and the Christmas paper is DCWV. The pine limb punch is a McGill from a local craft store (ACMoore).
My inspiration: Beate's sketch WSC #61 and Dutch Dare's Christmas card challenge. OCC's challenge was to use bling.
Sorry for the spotty posting this week. It's so bothersome when life gets in the way of stamping!
But it's a good life so I'll be quiet now! Thanks for stopping by, I pray peace, healing and prosperity over all who read this blog. Have a blessed day/night!
You have read this article with the title Fluffles get down!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/fluffles-get-down.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Fluffles get down!"
Post a Comment