Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Fall Fall Fall fall fall

Last wknd, kids and I went up to NY visiting families. Beautiful foliage - so colorful! Perfect weather!! Kids had a wonderful time. I was worried abt my dad and his health. Strange world, he is doing very good! My parents moved into a very small rental place. My mom said - I know its very small but I'm very happy!! I sleep better, I feel no stress or anything... I told her if that makes you all well and happy - that is very important to me!
-------------
During the week, I finally got into training to work at home. Not bad! I can't lie - so far I am starting to enjoy it. I think its fun project - Holidays Party for the company. I will several projects after this as it is need to be act fast as the places are now starting to book up for the holidays party.
--------------
H, my darling gone!! she gone forever.. no no she gone for few days - of course what else - on business trip to SEATTLE!!! I want go... where the place never sleep! She will be staying there til Monday - at the same time spending time with her family there. Interesting history - Hollie's great great great great grandpa was a founder of SEATTLE. anyway...

Last night, Kyron has been climbing on almost everything... We kept tell him to get off - he tends to sit on the top of couch (futton). I was working on computer. Mikaela ran and said - Kyron cry hard - he fell... oh gosh! I ran - I swear I thought he broke his arm! it was bad bruise. He couldn't say anything - he was in stage of shock. I ran upstair to get ice on it. After 15 minutes, he finally responsed! I wasn't sure if I should take him to emergency room. After 30 minutes, he moved his arm and want to watch movie. Whew...

Today, I decided to take kids out for dinner as I'm not up to cook as I just cleaned kitchen. Not in mood to mess it up again! Took kids out. We got seat - booth which has platform which makes our booth higher. Somehow, Kyron was fooling around and he fell down. He cried. Oh no.. Not again!! I asked him "is it falling weekend?" He laughed and told me that his back hurt a little. We checked and looked ok... He climbed up and eat his dinner. Urgh.. Will he fall tomorrow? As we are going to homecoming football game to meet our old and new pals.

Tonite I'm going to watch "the happening". My friends suggest me to watch... so I'm going to rest and watch while kids sleep!
You have read this article with the title Fall Fall Fall fall fall. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/fall-fall-fall-fall-fall.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Fall Fall Fall fall fall"