I got up this morning thinking about the OLW challenge word KEEP - I "keep" going over phrases in my head - keep up, keep on, keep out, keep count, keep a diary, keep track, keep a promise, keep Christmas, keep your cool, keep your temper, may God keep you, keep my seat, keeping bees, keep after school, and on and on. I got the idea to use "keep in touch" and take a photo of Dan and my hands touching so - I set up the camera and took some practice shots of my hand and finally got him to participate. It came out pretty cool. Now to scrap it...
While I had the camera out I took some other cool shots - I really find myself drawn to shadows and asymmetrical shots (what a surprise considering our Design your class assignment this week is about asymmetry).
You have read this article with the title Early morning. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/early-morning.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Early morning"
Post a Comment