Stumbled onto a great Cuttlebug challenge blog and knew I was hooked! So here's my first official entry!! I cut five ovals using my Coluzzle template. Then I ran it thru the Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots. Then distressed the edges with my Making Memories distressor. Then took two of the ovals and rubbed with Ranger Distressing Ink really dark, then took two more ovals and rubbed, but, not so dark as the first two. Took last oval and gently dabbed a small amount of ink. Layered all the ovals and viola...pumpkin! I added a bit of glitter glue for a stem. I was very happy to find a spider eyelet in my stash, too! Can you spot him on the top of my tag?! Think I'll send this to Jon, my Send Love Today patient this month, for Halloween!!
A closer look at Mr. Pumpkin...
Hope you enjoy!
materials:
Joann's open card stock
Michaels pattern paper
Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots envelope
Ranger Distressing Ink
Ribbon ala Walmart
Studio G glitter glue
You have read this article cards /
challenges /
pictures /
send love today
with the title Cuttlebug Challenges #2.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/cuttlebug-challenges-2.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Cuttlebug Challenges #2..."
Post a Comment