Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Charlie Horse



Well, the garden is no more...nothing left to process, blanche, pickle, can or freeze! I just did a load of turnips but they were from someone else's garden! {waving to Deb & Paul} It feels good to stock up for the winter. Last winter, every bad storm we had the electricity seemed to go out. No problem, we have our trusty wood/coal stoves, so we are nice and cozy. We cook on top of the coal stove too. One weekend the electric had been off all night and into the next morning. My wonderfully talented DH cooked a huge breakfast...eggs, pancakes, bacon, toast and potatoes on the woodstove...even invited the neighbors over. It was so good!
To the card....
I was inspired by many! The sketch is from Papertake Weekly blog. Ooh La La challenged us to use patchwork and CCEE challenged us to use chipboard and well, how do I say this tactfully....a butt! That's what made me think of this cute Charlie Horse. The *wooden fence board* and flower are chipboard. I chose not to color Charlie because I thought with all the patterns it was busy enough. I don't know now maybe I'll watercolor him later!
Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Charlie Horse. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/charlie-horse.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Charlie Horse"