Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Bella Birthday





Sorry for the dark pix!


This is Kazan's sketch from 2 sketches 4 you. I did a mirror image of the sketch so Bella could rest her foot on the swirl!

I can't believe this is the last day of October...did anyone see where it went?? November has its benefits! We have a few dinner parties planned or should I say feast gatherings?! You know what that means...I'll have to actually clean the house! I hope my crafting doesn't suffer!!! hehe Blessings to All!!

Getting closer to 10,000 hits, I feel a little fun coming on. And you thought you only received candy on Halloween?!

Here's more fun...if you already subscribe to my blog or sign up before I hit my 300th post I'll put your name in a hat for a special prize!

You have read this article with the title A Bella Birthday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/bella-birthday.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Bella Birthday"