Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Autumn Tree

Isn't this Autumn tree lovely? This is my favorite season!! I'll be posting pictures later of the fantastic view from our deck of the beautiful magical color-changing trees!

The image is done in pumpkin pie and really rust, the blend turned out perfect (irl)!! The swirl is die cut and the leaves are punched from a Creative Memories ret. punch. I wanted the leaves to have a little more dimension so I found a Cuttlebug folder with some *leaf-like* veins. Sorry I'm not a better photographer!

So ultimately my inspiration for this card were the beautiful trees I'm seeing right now. But it also happened to fit a few challenges going on right now too!
The sketch: Sketch Saturday challenge blog.
The theme: SBS 18 challenge blog and since I used my trusty Cuttlebug, this will be my second card for the Cuttlebug challenge to make a fall card!




I hope everyone has a chance to enjoy this blessed Sunday!
You have read this article with the title Autumn Tree. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/autumn-tree.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Autumn Tree"