Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Autumn Flowers





The Ooh la la challenge is flower power-use flowers and Cute Card Thursday's challenge theme is autumn! I'm loving this stamp!


This card is for a company manager that got the job done! Having your own business isn't always pretty. After two months of trying to correct an accounting problem, I went to the top of the ladder and Sha-Bam within seven days it was corrected!


If you made a card this week to send to someone (RAK-Random Acts of Kindness) head over to Karen's Lilacs & Lupines blog. When I hear that blog name I think of a wonderful book I read to the kids when they were younger. And they all still remember it! Miss Rumphius by Barbara Cooney~"The Lupine Lady lives in a small house overlooking the sea..." Such a lovely little story.


Have you blessed someone today?

You have read this article SU / Thank you cards with the title Autumn Flowers. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/10/autumn-flowers.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Autumn Flowers"