Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

You're on my Mind




I finally had the chance to ink up this new upsy daisy stamp. I really like the sillouhette stamps SU has this time! You too? Checkout Allison's Suggestive Sunday Challenge! The sentiment is gold embossed. The daisies are stamped in m. moss and a. artichoke. Gosh, this isn't a very good pix now that I'm really looking at it! The ribbons are layered; sheer, shimmery green and narrow mossy colored with a few gold fibers thrown in to match the golden sentiment. You're on my mind, gets me singin' that Willie Nelson song...........then I have to serenade the kids with my awesome voice! hehe Actually, they run away with their fingers in their ears, begging me to stop! I have now reached the age where I have decades of songs under my belt and can sing a song for almost any subject...now that has to impress them! Right?! Praying you have a new song in your heart and a spring in your step!!! (I know it's almost fall not spring but that didn't sound very nice.) Blessings!
You have read this article with the title You're on my Mind. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/you-on-my-mind.html. Thanks!

No comment for "You're on my Mind"