This is a B Line Design image...you can't tell but I outlined most of the chandelier with my Sakura Stardust pen. It really makes the card sparkle. I was going to revise the card by taking off the basic grey ribbon but conveniently forgot that I used the red line tape to secure the ribbon on the front of the card...oh well. I was going to use my trusty Janome on it. This will go postal this week in celebration of a birthday. There are a ton of birthday's coming up so I'll be concentrating on cards & gifts :)
I love birthday's....
--------------------------------
stamps: b line designs ink: versafine vintage sepia, sakura stardust pen paper: stampin' up chocolate chip and misc ivory accessories: basic grey ribbon
You have read this article b line designs
with the title You Light Up My Life..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/you-light-up-my-life.html. Thanks!
No comment for "You Light Up My Life...."
Post a Comment