Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

so grateful

Sorry about the photography of this tall card...they are always a photo challenge for me. This card went postal in July just like yesterday's...it went to Ivy over at My Asian Heritage. I wanted to highlight the Ginger Blossoms dp and what better way than a tall card?

I've noticed a trend in people talking about all the cards we make...just sitting...not going postal. I typically make cards with someone specifically in mind but I certainly have a pile just waiting to go out snail mail. What do you all do with the cards waiting to go to a new home?

Happy Thursday!!!!

-------------------------------------

stamps: stampin' up cute converse ink: versafine vintage sepia paper: stampin' up groovy guava, river rock and ginger blossoms accessories: stampin' up oval punches, k&co pearls, river rock stitched grosgrain

You have read this article tall card with the title so grateful. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/so-grateful.html. Thanks!

No comment for "so grateful"