Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

September Santa



Isn't this a funny little man? He came in a bag of free stamps!


This is for the SCS color challenge: monochromatic card. And the sketch is from Jen's SFYTT. Don't ya love the look of the cuttlebug folder of snowflakes. Cool! (pun intended)


I like the look of monochromatic cards. When I first read what the challenge was, this red and white idea popped right into my head. I debated about the green gloves, wanting to keep it all red & white. But, hey, it's Santa and he wears green gloves! That's just how it is!!! The white fur and his beard are "snow" covered, sorry I couldn't capture that in the photo!


You have read this article with the title September Santa. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/september-santa.html. Thanks!

No comment for "September Santa"