Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Pictures.

The nice thing is, one usually gives you a break. So rarely do you have both crying at the same time. It's like they know..."oh, you've got it this time bro, ok, I'm going to sit and chill then. Let me know when you're done, I'm feeling a little emotional myself".













CUTENESS !!!!!!














I'm in the kitchen, I hear Syd sounding out words. I hear, "The b-b-baby needs to sit in his ch-ch-chair while driving in the car" (not really reading of course)
I walked in to the living room and what a sight :)














"there is NOTHING wrong with sitting in your undies, with green glasses on, reading a good book about twins MOM"
















And then she pointed out "baby" and I'll be a gators leather ass, she really was reading baby. Such a smarty pants.
You have read this article with the title Pictures.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/pictures.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pictures."