They say that your body adjusts to the needs of your baby. So when they have a growth spurt, your body produces more milk. For the last week my body had been producing 4 oz (off of each side), 1 oz more than normal. I missed 1 feeding and got almost 12 oz (off of both sides) one time. It was AMAZING. and then. I'm back to getting 3 oz. Sometimes one side gives me 2 1/2 and the other compensates by producing 3 1/2. The whole thing is a mystery. Either way, my pump has stayed the same size and I'm not sure where the extra ounces were coming from but I liked them and I miss them.
Preempting the Santa Claus threats are the even better Disneyland threats.
We are going to Disneyland in October. Yes, all of us, driving. (big cheesey grin)
This will be the same time we took Syd and the boys 2 years ago.
Sydney has already been versed in the, if you don't share, listen, stop whining, ask nicely, get up when asked, be quiet, be nice and smile...you won't get to go to Disneyland.
It's working :)
The boys watch Mickey Mouse club house when I pump and are now also being prepared for the mouse with the big black ears.
We can't wait.
I call these pictures, to comfort and soothe.
Spencer has gone from needing one binky to needing 18 plus 1.
Cameron has his tag fetish. He worries the tags on his blankets.
(yes we have the tag blanket....not the same as his other blankies though)
You have read this article with the title My pump had a growth spurt !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-pump-had-growth-spurt.html. Thanks!
No comment for "My pump had a growth spurt !"
Post a Comment