Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

memories....

I walked around my local craft store today at lunch looking for cool blue designer paper to make a card...I went through the scrapbooking section twice thinking that I must have passed something up that I "couldn't live without". I was on a mission because I was making a card for someone that mentioned that their favorite color is blue. I ended up buying fancy chipboard via k&co that coordinate with my Blue Awning DP that I already had {gasp, using something that I already have? inconceivable..}. There is absolutely no stamping on this one...nada...nothing. I did whip out the janome though which adds a nice touch to all that chipboard and yipes, no ribbon??!!
----------------------------------
paper: k&co blue awning, misc kraft accessories: k&co chipboard, janome
You have read this article k and co with the title memories..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/memories.html. Thanks!

No comment for "memories...."