Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Inspired but oh soooo tired...

This week's Project Catwalk challenge at SiStv was fabulous! Our challenge was simply to create a 12 x 12 layout using something in a way it wasn't intended for. Leaves it pretty wide open, eh? I struggled with it for hours last night, trying to come up with something unique, and nothing seemed to work. Then tonite (thank heavens) I got a fun idea and had a blast working on it! Supplies were flying everywhere as I worked furiously to make the 24-hour deadline. I finished with plenty of time to spare! The results make me giggle, and I can't wait to share them with you! Can't do that til Saturday nite tho - harumpf. I am feeling so inspired right now, I truly feel like creating, or no, what I really feel like doing is making up a new scrapbook collection with papers and ribbons and such, but I am SO EXHAUSTED that I can't even get myself to clean up the gargantuan mess I made in my scraproom! Aargh. I would show you a picture of the mess, but I'm too tired to take a pic and upload it. How bad is that? Besides, who really wants to see a picture of a mess anyway, right?
Instead I will show you a pic of my hubby Michael. He received his medallion at AA tonight for 14 years of sobriety. I'm so happy for him and proud of him! Congratulations darlin' - I love you!

Take care everyone, and I will be talkin at ya again real soon!
You have read this article with the title Inspired but oh soooo tired.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/inspired-but-oh-soooo-tired.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Inspired but oh soooo tired..."