Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Hey Pumpkin!

I've seen a ton of cute halloween cards so I thought that I would join in on the fun! How sweet is the A Muse Pumpkin Cart? It is perfect teamed up with Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie cardstock! Easy Smeasy...I add some bling and J's ribbon and called it done!

On Saturday I went to my first Mariner's baseball game {hi d!} at the FABulous Safeco Field in Seattle. It was a great summer evening and we were playing against the Yankee's. I had a great time watching the game and people watching :)

I spent a couple hours on Sunday making cards and finally finishing up my birthday thank you's...I make 12 of these puppies...Hmm...only a month late :)

---------------------------------------------
stamps: a muse pumpkin cart paper: stampin' up pumpkin pie ink: versafine onyx black accessories: bling, j's halloween ribbon
You have read this article A Muse with the title Hey Pumpkin!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/hey-pumpkin.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Hey Pumpkin!"