Here's a sweet birthday card for a girly-girl I know! Pinks, purple, ribbons, bows, balloons and a kitty!
I used prisma pencils to color kitty, trying to make it look like a tabby. Not quite pleased with the result~I'll have to practice a little more!
The gift is paper pieced with the same DP from the bottom layer. The papers are passion pink & pixie pink...the balloons are colored with pixie and passion too, but the passion looks red in this pix.
The sketch is from Julee's Mojo Monday #51. ABC's challenge was gift and My Time to Craft was using an animal. Cute Card Thursday wanted us to use pink! Mission accomplished: A pink card with an animal holding a gift! What fun!
Rec'd some new stamps and stuff in the mail today, have to fit that into the schedule today...so much to do, see, read, teach and organize! Life is so wonderful isn't it!!!! Yet another day the Lord has made, I am rejoicing and being glad!! Blessings to you for a joyful day!!
You have read this article with the title For a girly-girl!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/for-girly-girl.html. Thanks!
No comment for "For a girly-girl!"
Post a Comment