Go see the older kids on Liz's blog. Such cute kids, if I do say so myself.
I'm just so damn excited I can't even tell you.
This weekend my AWESOME friend who is also a photographer flew out from Phoenix to capture my family and my new babies on film.
I had warned her about my boys and said that this was a feat she didn't want to undertake. She took the challenge and worked SO hard to get pictures of my children.
She really does FANTASTIC work and I feel blessed to not only know her but to have had the opportunity for her to take pictures of my kids. Thanks also to Kimmy for being the best assistant ever.
She is sending me a few of the pictures so that I can blog them. Here is one of my babies.
Don't you love it. Lizard you are the bomb girl. Love ya ! Go to her blog to see more !!! OMG my boys are SO CUTE !!!

We finished filming for our TV show this weekend. GOOD HELL it's a lot of work for 40 minutes of air space. 28 hrs of film and WAY more time of actual hours with the producer and camera guy around.
I did a commercial when I was in high school. We had to walk down a street and turn around a corner. We did it OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER. Hours and hours of the exact same thing, walk forward, around the corner, stop. It took an entire day for 8 seconds of commercial time.
I got 50.00 and a pair of blue sweats with a matching blue baret.
I am excited to see the footage we got of my family.
It was hard as this was my most miserable time. Pregnant with twins, postpartum with twins and all that comes with it. I'm sure there will be SOME magic that I will appreciate in 10 years. :)
Today is me and my wife's 11 year anniversary. We had to be reminded of this by the producer on Saturday. ha ha
We are just so out of it. surviving and all.
We may try and get away for a couple of hours today. If not, maybe next weekend.

My babies are AWESOME. They are such good boys. They are sick. First colds at 4 weeks. UGH ! I'm breastfeeding them 100 % too so it frustrates me that they got sick. (I'm going to talk about how totally awesome I am for breastfeeding my babies, later)
I thought the big deal with breastfeeding was to help them NOT get sick.
Oh well.
Suction, suction saline and suction. That is our life today.
You have read this article with the title Excitement....can you taste it.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/excitementcan-you-taste-it.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Excitement....can you taste it."
Post a Comment