Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Dedicated to Preserved Life!


Jen gave us a Bella-rific sketch for this week's SFYTT (sketch for you to try)! I used Martha Stewart papers. And Bella chose to wear a matching paper pieced outfit!
When I was making this card, my 10 yr old asked who it was for. I suddenly had a BAM moment and said...This is for all the young girls who bravely choose to keep their babies, who have the courage to raise a child in a seemingly hopeless situation. ( yeah, my 10 yr old looked at me a little funny too) But my heart took over! This card will go to a local pregnancy center with a donation but also and more importantly will contain a prayer dedicated to these young mothers encouraging them to Celebrate Life!
The flowers are real; preserved beauty........I thought it went well with the theme! My prayer for you, my readers, today is that you celebrate life, yours and those around you. God doesn't make mistakes, you are His beautiful creation and He loves you very much!! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Dedicated to Preserved Life!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/dedicated-to-preserved-life.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Dedicated to Preserved Life!"