Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Bon Jovi At Scrapping The Music!

Bon Jovi is rockin' the song "It's My Life" at Scrapping The Music this week! Come on over and check it out! Sing along at the top of your lungs with me! If it's been awhile since you've seen the video - take a gander again - it can't help but make you feel good... and while you're at it, you just might get inspired to make a layout! Here's mine! I hope you decide to play along with us...

P.S. Today is the big day for Crop Suey! The website goes live this morning. I've been over there and seen the kits - and I'm absolutely ecstatic!!! We're talkin' some BIG FUN! Check it out!

Have a wonderful day my scrapparific friends!
You have read this article with the title Bon Jovi At Scrapping The Music!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/bon-jovi-at-scrapping-music.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bon Jovi At Scrapping The Music!"