Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Bad Hair Day !

I have needed to post a picture of Spencer's hair after nap or bedtime for sometime now.
It's AMAZING at how much rat that kid has going on.
Well this morning.....to add body and lift to his already frightly coif, he added a small tube of aquaphor.
Just so you know. It doesn't wash out.

Googles suggestions were to add cornstarch to help absorb some of the grease.
Try Dish detergent for it's grease fighting ability.
Cry because it's mommy/boys night out and his hair is still CAKED with the stuff.

I did all three.
6 times with regular shampoo.
3 times with Dawn dish detergent.
hella lota cornstarch.
nothin.
















Look at that rats nest. I couldn't backcomb it to do this if I tried.















Who said blondes don't have more fun.
















He's like pigpen. He would flip his head and cornstarch would float everywhere.















I really shouldn't have let him have this much fun. It's NOT FUNNY, DON'T PUT STUFF IN YOUR HAIR. NO LAUGHING.















This is a lot safer than the time he put tanning foam in his hair. Or the time his sister put hand sanitizer all over his head...or the time.....:) There are some things that I should really keep to myself.
You have read this article with the title Bad Hair Day !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/bad-hair-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bad Hair Day !"