All I needed was that 1 though. and I did. I won.
J comes home today. Her stuff isn't burning, but that's not because there weren't times that I didn't want to burn it...more a matter of not having the time, energy or matches.
GUESS WHAT THOUGH !!!!!! She won 2 free, first class, FIRST CLASS PEOPLE, tickets to anywhere in the US of A, Caribbean or Mexico.
I'm goin' on a jet plane baby, don't know when I'll be back again.
I'm leaving you with pictures. not because you haven't seen ENOUGH of my seriously cute family already....but I received my CD in the mail today and it's been like Christmas looking through the images. I can't wait to print them and hang them on my wall.
Here are a few you haven't seen that I think are see worthy.
Singing, hallmark caaaaard.

Because when he asks me where he got his blue eyes, I can only reply with, his mommy J.

Because it's fun ! even after 11 years and 5 kids later.

Not to seem TOTALLY NARCISSISTIC, but I put this one on because I look SUPER skinny here. Mind you, it's the lighting and angles and that ever so present black thinning t-shirt....looking down right now I can see that it's not a true to life picture. My big old flabby, jelly like belly dunlaps over my sweats that I've been in for the last 3 days, but I'm going with it.

STREEEEETCH ! and chomp ! mmmmm. (Ryan)

My sleeping Prince, otherwise nicknamed Mini Me (Nathan)

Because this is a more accurate depiction of what our family photo's always look like.

Duplicated, but how could I not ! Big me, formally known as Spencer.
You have read this article with the title 1 for mom 1,658 for the kids. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/09/1-for-mom-1658-for-kids.html. Thanks!
No comment for "1 for mom 1,658 for the kids"
Post a Comment