Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Three Hour Nap and Tight Fat Pants (4 Weeks Pregnant)




We went to go see our friends art show today and I had a difficult time finding anything to wear. My comfy capris were too tight around my stomach! So, I tried on a pair of low rise jeans. They were okay, but felt extra tight in the legs. WHAT? Then I put on my stretchy fat pants and even those were too tight around my stomach (grapefruit size ovaries). Isn't it a little soon to be growing out of my clothes? I heard about some inserts for your jeans to make them wider, but I was WAY too tired to go anywhere today after our fifteen minute visit with our friends. It was 3:00 and I was so tired that I was literally dizzy. Tina and I grabbed a salad at our favorite place and headed home. I went straight to bed. Tina was beside me looking up names on the net. We're sort of stuck for middle name ideas with a few names we like. She was Miss Chatty. I would just be about ready to nod off and she's say "How 'bout Alexander? Or Aria? Or..." She was cute! I love it when she gets involved and excited, but I asked her to make a list and share them with me later. :) She went for a run, the little energy ball and she's on her way home now.   
You have read this article with the title Three Hour Nap and Tight Fat Pants (4 Weeks Pregnant). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/three-hour-nap-and-tight-fat-pants-4.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Three Hour Nap and Tight Fat Pants (4 Weeks Pregnant)"