Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Sweet Cupcake and Happy ala Jenn

When I was digging around for something yesterday I came across this sweet savvy flower cupcake image. I decided to make a clean & simple card....added some fun ribbon and of course some glitter...viola! The A Muse text is perfect with it, dontcha think?
--------------------------------------
stamps: savvy flower cupcake & a muse text ink: memento rich cocoa & copic rv02 paper: fabriano accessories: misc fun ribbon

I tried to upload this FABulous card for Monday's post but it was not cooperating. I didn't have any problems today...go figure. I received this from the magnificent Jenn of Stamps and All that Jazz. You gotta check her out...she is spectacular! You gals kill me with all the layers....I absolutely **love** the look but I'm a lazy stamper :) I don't even try to pretend that I use my scraps...lol...I gave a whole box of them to my friend Laurel {hi!!!}. She's been making some pretty awesome cards out of them...

Anyways...thanks Jenn....you rock!!!

You have read this article BRAK / Savvy Stamps with the title Sweet Cupcake and Happy ala Jenn. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/sweet-cupcake-and-happy-ala-jenn.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Sweet Cupcake and Happy ala Jenn"