Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Still Not Darker!

I took a test yesterday at 5pm and one this morning at 5:53am and they are both the exact same as my 7:15am and 3:15am one. I want the line to be as dark as the other line! It looks like it's halfway there, but Sheesh! Maybe it will be tomorrow. My sister told me her test stayed light with Tyson for the longest time, so I guess it's normal. Maybe this means we're only pregnant with one, because on uterusx2.blogspot.com Carey's test got completely dark withing three days.
I took a nap yesterday and ate like a pig. I feel sort of nauseous so that's why I am craving comfort food. Normally I eat a big breakfast with eggs or cereal and lately, I've only been able to do toast. Yesterday, I started eatting lime chips from 9am on. It seemed to comfort me. I had them with Gatorade. Breakfast for champions. Then I went to lunch with my mom and ordered my favorite Caesar Salad. I just read on the 'what foods to avoid when your pregnant' that I need to avoid Caesar Salads because of the raw egg they put in it to make the dressing. Whoops. I guess I'll abstain from peeing on a stick until tomorrow. I think the pc term of that is POAS. My Beta test is scheduled for Monday, which is a blood pregnancy test that will give us actual numbers of how high the hcg levels are in my body. Sounds exciting! 
You have read this article with the title Still Not Darker!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/still-not-darker.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Still Not Darker!"