It's time to celebrate! Do you love thrift stores as much as I do? Do you love scrapping with unique items that you can't find at the craft store? I LOVE it! To celebrate my birthday I'm giving away this RAK of retro lovelies I have been collecting!

Included in the RAK are three pieces of retro fabric (approximately 12" x 12"), one smaller piece of pink furry-type sweater fabric, one strip of orange striped velvet, two small fabric strip rolls, one large ball of red yarn, one smaller bundle of orange yarn, a bunch of retro orange fabric ribbon, two lengths of woven hippie-type trim, one old book page and three retro playing cards.
I just love the bright colors and retro-groovy feel of this stuff - I hope you do too!
If you want to win this RAK, just leave me a comment! I will pick a random winner Monday night.
You have read this article with the title Retro RAK for You!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/retro-rak-for-you.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Retro RAK for You!"
Post a Comment