Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Pamper yourself!

This is for all the ladies out there that take on the responsibilities of life for everyone else while pushing themselves aside! It's time to pamper yourselves alitte!!! You've heard it before...You can't take care of others if you don't take care of yourself! So I give you permission to take a few minutes, walk outside, take a deep breath, look around at God's beautiful creation and think how blessed you are! (yes you are!) If you can take a little longer...fill your tub with bubbles, soak and sip your favorite beverage, forget the world for a while. And don't worry it will be there when your finished!!!!
When my kids were little and I felt overwhelmed (which seemed to be the norm), I would sit in my fav. chair with my bible and read and pray aloud but softly. At first the kids would talk to me and yell for me...but I just kept reading and praying. It didn't take long before they were telling each other to "shhh, Mom's praying". I remember one time, two of them sat on the floor quietly staring at me, waiting for me to be done so they could continue their argument. Talk about zoning out, but that was a good zone!!! And the kids learned a little respect at an early age! God is so good! That's how I survived four kids in seven years...now they're teens and pre-teen that are a joy! (Well, most of the time!)

This card did not photograph well! The tub is is pieced in vellum, sheer and shimmery; the sentiment seems to disappear on this photo, sorry!

I pray you're able to grap a few minutes today and pamper yourself!!! Blessings!

Love challenges? Checkout Dutch Dare, today's challenge, make a card for a girl! And the theme for Cute Card Thursday, *Water*!
I guess this card qualifies for both; a girl in water...!!!!
You have read this article with the title Pamper yourself!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/pamper-yourself.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Pamper yourself!"