Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Packing Packing...


Sorry, We've been packing packing packing cleaning cleaning cleaning... Can't wait to get it over with... Its a little challenging because we both are working. When we get home from work, we give our attention to kids for a while then packing and cleaning... We will be moving this coming Saturday for SURE!!!


At work...a lot of workshops and training... During the break time (very little break), I ran to my classroom and set up as much as I can, typing parents letter, develop planning, all that stuffs...

Just couldn't believe Back to school is this coming MONDAY!! Will I be ready?? YIKES!!!


Hollie - she enjoys her new job as its her second week! She has been on "DEMAND" with many people which keep her going... She's hoping that things will settle down real soon! She feels that she's on the RUN every seconds!


We couldn't wait to MOVE and SETTLE down this coming wknd. Mikaela will start her first day of school this coming Tuesday. She is counting days to go. She was thrilled as she learned that school mascot is GECKO! She loves lizard, dragon, iguana and gecko.


I'm on break from cleaning... I do not want to go back and do more...
You have read this article with the title Packing Packing.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/packing-packing.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Packing Packing..."