Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My RIBS!

Oh my god..I've been feeling sooo bad. I got up at 4:30am to try to pee and the pain was so overwhelming I passed out and landed on my forehead. The boom woke Tina up. I had a very difficult time laying back down. I took as many tylenol I could and woke up at 6:30 because I couldn't stand the pain anymore. Tina paged the doctor twice. Then the nurse called around 8:45am and told us that we needed to talk to our doctor because she had never heard of ribs hurting before. They tell me that I don't have the over stimulation symptoms which are nausea, vomiting, fever, and diarrhea, but my stomach is sticking out really far and it looks like my back is too. It's weird. I've gained five pounds in two days too, which could be fluid. I hope we'll be able to do the embryo transfer. I'm finally laying back  after my second pain pill and it still hurts. Tina stayed home to take care of me. This sucks. I'm hoping the majority of the eggs fertilize. 
You have read this article with the title My RIBS!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-ribs.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My RIBS!"