Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

MY JOB IS OFFICIAL TOO!

I received an email this morning from the art department head at my old school. She said she received an email from the Vice Principal who heard a rumor that I had been hired in another district. She said that she had received the list of names of those who were to be replaced and there was an art teacher on the list from a middle school who needed placing. YIKES! Looks like I wasn't going to get my old job back after all. So, I called my new district and spoke to HR and asked her if she had received my physical results and she said happily, "We sure did! Everything looks great! We are excited to have you aboard!" I was so relieved, excited and thankful. Now, I can start planning. New Teacher Orientation starts Tuesday, August 19th and we have staff meetings starting Wednesday the 20th. School starts the 27th. That's the week that my best friends from the east coast will be here, but we'll have time over Labor day weekend to visit and they are going to stay with us Sunday-Tuesday. We're going to visit them at their hotel in New Port on Saturday. They are having all their friends meet them at the hotel pool. Will be so fun. I can't believe we're finally going to meet their 5 month old baby girl! I'm so excited!
My ovaries REALLY bothered me yesterday. When we drove to the restaurant I noticed every bump in the road..and when we got there I felt uncomfortable. So we came home and basically went to bed. I felt like I had just had the egg retrieval all over again. I wonder if it was because I was constipated and it was pushing on my ovaries or what, but I was scared the pain was going to get worst, but it didn't. I called the IVF coordinator and she's going to ask our doctor if we should be concerned. I feel okay today. Still bloated. I went to the bathroom, which might have helped matters.
I also got my BETA results! I'm SO excited! My estrogen is 1176, progesterone 241 and HCG 161 on 14DPO. Carey from my favorite blog had her first beta on the same day as me and her HCG was 184..which is in the same range as me and she had twins! She had another beta on Monday (just like I will have) and her numbers more than doubled. They went up to 447!
The levels I'm in are the top percentile of singletons or multiples which means it's a healthy number!
Info. from betabase (to compare if you are interested) on 14DPO:
SINGLETON
Beta range Number of Pregnancies in this range
3-5 (2)
5-9 (5)
9-17 (28)
17-32 (62)
32-58 (207)
58-105 (504)
105-190 (747)
190-345 (547)
345-625 (173)
625-1131 (34)
1131-2047 (4)
2047-3705 (5)
*Measured in Days Past Ovulation (DPO).

MULTIPLES
Beta range Number of Pregnancies in this range
19-29 (2)
29-44 (3)
44-67 (13)
67-103 (44)
103-157 (105)
157-241 (231)
241-368 (128)
562-858 (37)
858-1311 (10)
1311-2003 (0)
2003-3059 (1)
*Measured in Days Past Ovulation (DPO).
You have read this article with the title MY JOB IS OFFICIAL TOO!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-job-is-official-too.html. Thanks!

No comment for "MY JOB IS OFFICIAL TOO!"