Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

More Blooms!

Ok, so I'm teetering on the edge of bright and wild again. My last summer hoorah!! Lilac, garden green and vanilla were the colors I picked for this summer themed card for the Arty Girlz challenge. The Spoonful of Sugar challenge was to use three different ribbons. And the sketch is from Jen's SFYTT.
It's so beautiful outside today! We're gathering more tomatoes and the red beets will need to be picked and processed this week. We almost have a month of schooling in already, though on these nicer days we'll probably save school days for inside air conditioned times....ah, the flexibility of homeschool~I can't imagine doing it any other way!!!! Blessings to all you lovelies!!
You have read this article with the title More Blooms!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/more-blooms.html. Thanks!

No comment for "More Blooms!"