Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

The Line is Darker...




Okay, here it is..the line is darker, however it was a night pee and not a  afternoon pee. I started thinking, maybe they mean 14 days since you gave the hcg trigger which wouldn't be until tonight at 10pm. Could this still be a little too soon? I think this is a very very good sign, but that trigger shot still makes me a little nervous that I'm getting a false positive, so obviously if it's darker later I'll start believing that the test is true. STILL..this is looking REALLY good! Meanwhile I layed awake since midnight thinking about this test. Then I had to pee, but I wanted to make sure it was strong enough, because I drank Gatorade during the movie we watched. (I marked the tests so we could tell which was which. The girls from the other blogs did this fancy notation..and I believe it means 11 days past ovulation and 6 days past 5 day (embryo) transfer!) PS Still have the headache...
You have read this article with the title The Line is Darker.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/line-is-darker.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The Line is Darker..."