
I was SO lazy today. I felt strange...sort of dizzy and a little nauseous. I cancelled our plans tonight for the Breast Cancer fundraiser which really disappointed Tina because she was really looking forward to meeting new people and she wants to get back into training. Tina cleaned the entire house, backyard and even made dinner while I napped and lazed around. Tomorrow we have a lunch date with our friend and another house party to go to in the afternoon. Hopefully, I won't be such a bump on a log like today. I'm very interested to know what my beta results will be. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my lab work done fast on Monday, because I have a 8am class scheduled and the lab opens at 7:30. I'm worried I'm going to be a little late. I'll have to be first in line. Maybe if I get there at 7 am I'll be first. Who knows. Maybe I should be there even earlier than that. I can't believe I'm only 5 weeks pregnant today. Each day is ticking SO slow. I am so impatient for the baby to grow.
You have read this article with the title LAZY DAY! (5 Weeks Pregnant Today). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/lazy-day-5-weeks-pregnant-today.html. Thanks!
No comment for "LAZY DAY! (5 Weeks Pregnant Today)"
Post a Comment