Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

It's Still My Birthday Til I Go To Bed...


I know this post says Friday, August 22nd, but as far as I'm concerned - it's still my birthday til I go to bed! I turned 49 today and it's been a wonderful day. I'm so grateful for all the blessings in my life! It's been an incredibly busy day, but in a good, fun way. Right now it's 3:26 am and I am sitting in my scraproom surrounded by a big mess. I just emailed my project catwalk submission for week six of the challenge. I made the 24 hour bonus deadline with a few hours to spare. Yeay! I've got so much more I want to share, but alas, I must get some sleep! Hugs to you and we will talk again soon!!!
You have read this article with the title It's Still My Birthday Til I Go To Bed.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/it-still-my-birthday-til-i-go-to-bed.html. Thanks!

No comment for "It's Still My Birthday Til I Go To Bed..."