Hard to believe, I have never posted any scrapbook pages I have done!! This is a super fast page that I whipped out last night. I CASED this layout.....I forgot to write down the blog...but I am pretty sure it was from Michelle at Everyday Scrapbook blog. Do you see the date of the dentist visit?? I was laughing that I am doing scrapbook pages from 2004. But, that's how I scrapbook...not chronologically but rather creativ-ically (I know that's not a word). I HAVE to be inspired to create and if I am not inspired by a subject matter...I move on...even if it's a few years away. How do you scrapbook? I know some people have to do it as the history was made. Not me...anywho, this pages was easy. I cut a "sway" out of black cs, cut small strips of colored cs, glued them to the black cs, trimmed the rough edges of the colored cs...and voila cute border. Cut the lettering on my Cricut, embossed the letters with my Cuttlebug and assemble.
Hard to believe...
You have read this article pictures /
projects /
scrapbooking
with the title Hard to believe.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/hard-to-believe.html. Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comment for "Hard to believe..."
Post a Comment