Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Delicious!



And another birthday card!

Hey look, I captured the glitter!!!

I love bling! Checkout the bling challenge at Stamping Links to love. And aren't the autum colors pretty? (my fav season!!) But I'm not forgetting it's still summer so those are falling flowers not leaves! hehe
Lisa Somerville featured these beautiful fall colors, checkout her blog. I was inspired by Taylor's sketch today, I wanted to use DP but couldn't find any in coordinating colors, so I made my own! That's the flower from the SU! Super Squirrel set! The cherry is a button colored with ruby red (SU!) and clear embossed. Doesn't it look real!!! I still have more birthday cards to make, busy, busy, busy! If you made a birthday card today pop on over to Stamp Something, they have a weekly challenge blog! Have a delicious day!!
You have read this article challenge with the title Delicious!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/delicious.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Delicious!"