Ok, I'm back to reality again! And this is reality in my neck of the woods...the beautiful mountains and meadows of Pennsylvania!!!
The featured stamper this week over at SCS was kokirose. I had some of her wonderful creations in my favorites already, though I still took the time to look through her gallery...sooo talented! For the FS challenge, we are to CASE an inspiration piece from their gallery and change at least 2 things. Well, I'm glad it was only two, because I really liked this one! Here's Patricia's card ! I kept the layout, colors and the image. I used the weathered background which I borrowed from my lovely stamping buddy! (thanks BB {waving})
The sentiment is from so many sayings (SU!). If you're a hunter the sentiment is self explanatory and if it goes to a non-hunter it's a birthday card! Do I know any non-hunters, I'll have to think on that one........blessings for a glorious day!!
No comment for "CASEing a very talented lady!"
Post a Comment