Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Be Happy!



A Happy Card!

What do you think of this layout, the sketch is from a Spoonful of Sugar blog challenge. Doesn't it look fun?

Look I used the shadowing around her feet, my images no longer float in thin air!!! The solid teal panel behind the image is dry embossed with big & little circles and there's paper piercing on the upper & lower right sides (where it looks plain!)

This post is pre-scheduled...a wonderful Blogger benefit...since we are probably still enjoying Hersheypark! I just rec'd some new stamps in the mail and can't wait to try them out. The boys will be working at a friends house Friday, so we'll have a shorten school day which leaves me time to ink up those stamps!!! Oh, and I rec'd an award and I'm almost at 5000 hits so look out for blog candy...more about that tomorrow! Blessings!

You have read this article challenge with the title Be Happy!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/be-happy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Be Happy!"