Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

7 Embryos were Frozen Today!

Great news! Seven embryos froze today! Dr. A said something about the possibility of more being frozen tomorrow during the embryo transfer, so I wonder if that will be the case. Seven's a great number though. Nine good embryo's out of 16 fertilized eggs! Not bad! My mom hung out with me today. We played Scrabble for a while. It made me laugh, because I got really into it and I'm a terrible speller. My mom can be a lot of fun. I started getting a little anxiety ridden thinking of all the things I have to do to get ready for school in the next two weeks. I have to come up with whole new lesson plans...Web design and Flash have me a little freaked out, because it's not very easy to articulate, plus I have to be able to have all the kids use my server..somehow without them wiping out all my stuff. There are always new challenges! :) I spoke to my best friend today from the east coast and she was so sweet. She told me that she got really upset after reading my blog about the pain I experienced after the egg retrieval. She said she wished she was here with me. Sweet thing. I felt the same way, after she had four epidurals that didn't take away her pain and then her horrible sleep deprivation!
You have read this article with the title 7 Embryos were Frozen Today!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/08/7-embryos-were-frozen-today.html. Thanks!

No comment for "7 Embryos were Frozen Today!"