Other GREAT news! The egg retrieval is set for Thursday! I have to get everything boxed up tomorrow, but leave enough stuff for the kids to work. I'm hoping that I can get the check mailed to me so I can just relax after the retrieval. I got yelled at today for letting the student aid take the kids early to the bus yesterday. Dr. A called and her schedule got all messed up so she needed me to get there early. My aid has taken the kids down early before, so I didn't think anyone would notice. But they did. Now, I'm getting a sub (my step sister) to cover the very last day. That's going to put another bad taste in their mouth. Thankfully, I don't ever want to work there again, especially if I have a baby! My step sister is a pro. She'll do awesome. STILL, I'm feeling the heat from them already.
You have read this article with the title YIPEEEEEE! I GOT THE JOB!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/yipeeeeee-i-got-job.html. Thanks!
No comment for "YIPEEEEEE! I GOT THE JOB!"
Post a Comment