Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Quickie !

I had my weekly non stress/doctors appointment today.
Dr. Hottie was off by a week....my independence day will no longer fall on "Independence day" DAMN IT ! I wondered if she was just letting me up a week early because I was doing so good. Ya, not so much. I have to stay down until 34 weeks. and can start jumping on the trampoline at 36 weeks.
I'm now dilated to a 2 and 40% effaced. well 1+ but she said that if she were to have been more aggressive...she could have called it a 2. She's oh so careful and has the smallest hands. Thank God for Dr. Hottie being so petite. Me on the other hand...not so petite. I'm measuring 43 weeks and aaalmost to 200 lbs. I'm certain to just cross over before the boys get here.
Everyone looks good and both boys are head down. We scheduled tentatively an induction for the first week in August. Nobody but me seems to think that I'll get there. WELL JUST TRY AND CHALLENGE ME !!
You have read this article with the title Quickie !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/quickie.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Quickie !"