I finally decided to enter one of Kristina's challenges. There does not seem to be a big showing of SU! in this coastal midcoast Maine area. I would love to get some SU! stuff and am looking into how to do so. But, sadly, currently I have no SU! stuff. So I made this card with "over-the-counter" stuff. My card probably will not stand up to the SU! pro's out there...but, I had so much fun trying to figure out what to do! So, without further anticipation...
It is a tag card with a matching slip envelope. I embossed the small flowers and sentiment on the card and envelope. Stitched around both and inked the edges. FUN!!
materials:
Small flower stamp by Inkadinkado
For You stamp by Joann's dollar deal
Tim Holtz Ink Vintage Photo
Just For Embossing Clear pigment Ink
Joann's white embossing powder
All Joann's open card stock
Ribbon - Joann's dollar deal spool
machine stitched
Staples brads - I painted silver brads white
You have read this article cards /
challenges /
projects
with the title My FIRST color inspiration entry!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/my-first-color-inspiration-entry.html. Thanks!



No comment for "My FIRST color inspiration entry!!"
Post a Comment