Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Kind & Savvy

Our weather is finally becoming bearable...I tell you, I'm not a hot weather kind of gal...that is why I live in the Seattle area :)

I have a tshirt that is basically purely pomegranate and black..my friend mentioned that it looked like a card that I would make..my peeps know me! My tee has a great butterfly but I don't have a large butterfly image so I picked this sweet Savvy bloom. I love to use my slit punch to make scallops. Yesterday I picked up the Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch {whatta name!} at T. I will be playing with that over the holiday weekend!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stamps: savvy stamps & stampin' up priceless paper: stampin' up pomegranate, misc black ink: versafine onyx black accessories: slit punch, stampin' up purely pomegranate stitched ribbon


You have read this article CAS / Savvy Stamps with the title Kind & Savvy. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/kind-savvy.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kind & Savvy"