I feel really happy about the interview. I was so scared they were going to ask me really hard questions, but they didn't...they were VERY friendly and warm. YEAHHHHH! Meanwhile, they've been interviewing all week and this is their last day. Today they will make their final decision..which is great, because I'm fresh in their mind...and then they will let us know next week! EKKKKKKKKKKK! PICK ME! PICK ME! I'm rushing off to meet with my mom for lunch! All of my dogs are looking at me...take me with YOU! Sad, because I can only take Spence, because he can wait at the house while we're gone. Maybe I'll do a ride around the block, so the other babes can get a little fresh air. I think they have cabin fever. It's a beautiful day today. I hope it stays like this. Tina and I need a beach day! You think? Can you believe we haven't gone once this summer and it's almost August. Shame on us.
You have read this article with the title The Interview Went GREAT!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/interview-went-great.html. Thanks!
No comment for "The Interview Went GREAT!"
Post a Comment