Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

INTERNEEEEEEEEET !

At some point we had no phone or Internet. What are they trying to do...KILL ME !

What I'm looking forward to :
-No longer random, hardening of my uterus.
-No longer looking at and inspecting my panties while going to the bathroom.
-No longer pooping like a deer and sometimes even a rabbit.
-No longer flopping around in bed, grunting like a world wide wrestler.
-No longer walking around with my legs spread, my feet turned out and my back arched with a squinted and painful look on my face, because...well, I AM in pain.
-No longer getting looks and comments from people when seen in public...because OMG you are HUGE !
-No longer nagging and bitching at EVERYONE, well maybe I will just a little bit.
-No longer wondering what these little people look like that have been causing all of these problems listed above and holding their tiny little boy bodies in my arms.
-Adult beverages, prescription drugs, illegal drugs, anything that numbs my mind and smothers out the screaming. :)

What I'm NOT looking forward to :
-Sitting on a glove filled with ice.
-Having a nurse squirt water at my verjaynus and putting on those GOD awful hospital panties with a pad the size of a twin size mattress in them on me.
-Looking like there is a triplet that is due ANY TIME for probably weeks after delivery.
-Getting up every 2 hours (if I'm lucky)
-Breastfeeding (or attempting to)
-Breastfeeding all night.
-Breastfeeding during the day when 3 other children will either be trying to help out or trying to kill each other.
-Pumping.
-When Nanny Nicole leaves us on the 27th of August.

There is a poll listed on the right hand side. I am not looking for opinions of the names listed. I've had enough of that....I just want you to pick your favorite of the 4.
Hurry, there isn't a lot of time !
You have read this article with the title INTERNEEEEEEEEET !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/interneeeeeeeeet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "INTERNEEEEEEEEET !"