Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Girl Talk

Last year I went to my most fabulous demo's garage sale {hi j!}. It was actually a multi-demo sale..I bought a bunch of retired SU stuff and this spectacular phone booth image...don't you love it? I can't believe someone would sell it...if I remember correctly the gal told me that her friend picked it up for her when she was traveling in Europe. It is by Stamps Unlimited. I actually had a couple other versions of this card already completed but I didn't think that the text that I had teamed it up with was perfect. Then I was looking through my MM magnetic sets {yes, I still have those...} and found "Girl Talk"...how perfect is that??!!!

This is the last of the Vancouver pictures that I'll share with you...I use to live there when I was in elementary school and as an adult, have made many a road trip up there. I can't seem to remember ever just walking around their Chinatown. This is the Dr. Sun Yat Sen Park...a tranquil place surrounded by high rises.

I highly recommend the slightly corny tour via The Big Bus which was our mode of transpo since we took the train up there. It is a great way to get around Vancouver and they run fairly frequently so you can hop on and off...

Water Lilies...something very peaceful about them...

TGIF!!!!

You have read this article CAS / vancouver with the title Girl Talk. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/girl-talk.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Girl Talk"