Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

From Courtney's Closet Challenge...

This is my first time trying out From Courtney's Closet Challenge. Libby, Courtney's mom, has a beautiful blog full of neat stuff. I must say that Courtney is cute enough to melt you, too!

Anyways, this was my card based one of Courtney's dresses. Very fun challenge...I will definitely be back again! I did not really have a flower stamp that matched Courtney's pattern but I could not resist trying it out. For some reason my camera was putting a yellowish tint over so the white does not look so white online.

materials:

Joanns open card stock

Joanns embossing powder

Target dollar deals stamp set

You have read this article cards / challenges / pictures / projects with the title From Courtney's Closet Challenge.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/from-courtney-closet-challenge.html. Thanks!

No comment for "From Courtney's Closet Challenge..."