Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Color Inspiration # 17

As usual, I {heart} Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenges. And this color combo is no exception. I can see my niece, Grace, in this dress at a spring wedding! I did some dry embossing, which I always forget how much I like the look. Unfortunately, the dry embossing does not show too well online. I dry embossed the cloths line, bunny and outfits. Made the blouse polka dotted and striped the shirt. Put a touch of glitter around the edges of the bunny.

I decided to stay away from the predictable, "hang in there" stamp, and went with something whimsy instead.


I liked this color combo so much that I actually made two card with it. The second card I used a touch of crystal lacquer, again, something that I forget how much I like until I remember to use it on a project! ha!





materials:

Joanns open card stock
crystal lacquer
Lasting Impressions Brass Stencil
Creating Keepsakes brads
Joanns dollar deal stamps
Joanns glitter

You have read this article cards / challenges / pictures / projects with the title Color Inspiration # 17. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2008/07/color-inspiration-17.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Color Inspiration # 17"